Nighthawk setup? In the below-mentioned post, we are going to reveal all about Netgear Nighthawk App setup mechanisms. You are going to learn about the process to change the username and password of your Nighthawk router. Netgear Nighthawk app is such an amazing app that enables a user to play with the settings of their Nighthawk router. You can easily mold the entire settings according to your choices. Apart from settings, the Netgear Nighthawk app also has some facts that you must know before you install and enjoy the app.
Netgear Nighthawk Router setup via Nighthawk app
- Try to connect the antennas of your Nighthawk router with the given slots and set its directions.
- Connect an Ethernet cable into the internet port on your router and the internet port on your modem also.
- Power on the router by inserting the power line adapter into the electric outlet and then press the power button.
- Wait till the WIFI LED light becomes solid and stable. If the WIFI LED is not turned up, then again press the power button.
- Go to the respective app store of your mobile device and search for the “Netgear Nighthawk app“. As you found the app, click on the symbol to install the app.
- Netgear Nighthawk is a mobile a[pp, so you can install it on any of your Smartphone’s. Once the app is installed, tap, unlock and launch the app.
- You should follow the entire on-screen instructions for the rest of the setup process.
- In the end, your Netgear Nighthawk setup process will be completed soon.
Netgear Nighthawk R9000 setup
The pre-assigned username and password are unique to every Netgear Nighthawk router. As you begin with the Netgear Nighthawk setup r9000 login, you need to have a default username, password, and web browser. If you want to set up your Nighthawk router using a computer, then you must get a web browser in your configuration device as we did previously to set up Netgear Nighthawk r7000 router. All you need to begin with your Netgear Nighthawk r9000 router setup is to follow these steps listed here.
Netgear Nighthawk setup R9000 Router
- Fix the available antennas with your Nighthawk router and get them a perfect direction to catch the proper signal.
- The central antennas should be turned up towards an angle of 90 degrees and the rest of the two antennas will go at the angle of 45-degrees.
- Make sure to place your Netgear Nighthawk router in an elevated area.
- Try to minimize the number of walls, ceilings, and heavy decorative items in-between your R9000 router and other devices.
- Connect your Nighthawk R9000 router with the modem with the help of an Ethernet cable. Put this Ethernet cable into the WAN port on your router and another end of this cable will go into the WAN port on your modem gateway.
- Connect a computer to the local area network of your router while the other point of the same Ethernet cable will go into the same local area network on the computer.
- Launch an internet directory and search for the www.nighthawk-app.com web page. Press the more net key to get the Netgear Nighthawk router login window.
- On the login window, enter the default login username and password for your Netgear Nighthawk router.
- The default login information that you require to fill on this page, is given on the rear panel of your router. Moreover, you can use admin and password to fill the required places.
- After that, you just have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the www.nighthawk-app.com login process.
Netgear Nighthawk installation process of R8000 Router
Netgear Nighthawk has been designed with 802.11ac WIFI technology and a dual-band Gigabit router. It has two USB ports one of which is USB3.0 and the other is a USB 2.0 port. If we talk about its WIFI performance, then it provides 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band and 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz WIFI frequency band. The guest network access provides you with a separate and secure network for the guest users.
- Extend the antennas as it is the first requirement to set up your Netgear Nighthawk R8000.
- The Central antennas should be set up in a vertically upward direction.
- The rest of the two antennas of your Nighthawk R8000 router will go at 45 degrees.
- Now, the turn is to power on the router. Press the power button to light the power LED of your router.
- If the power LED is flashing and strong, that means the router has powered on and ready to be configured.
- Utilize an Ethernet cable to create an association between your router, modem, and computer device.
- The LAN of your router and the computer will be joined using this Ethernet cable.
- The WAN of your router and the modem will be joined further using another Ethernet cable.
- When the physical connection has completed, then launch a web browser in your computer and get the search bar.
- On the search bar of this web browser, enter the Netgear Nighthawk login window keyword www.nighthawk-app.com and click next.
- Next, you should enter the username and password. The username and password are already given on your router’s hardware panel.
- As you enter the default login details and click the enter key, you will find yourself on the configuration panel or the administrative settings page of your Netgear Nighthawk R8000 router.