Nighthawk-App is one of the effortless solutions to monitor the Netgear router over the android mobile phones. The Netgear Nighthawk Application can easily be available and can be download from Google play store available on the mobile. This smart application offers a user-friendly interface to its users to work smoothly.
Important features of Nighthawk application
- The user can effortlessly perform the Netgear Nighthawk setup with the help of the perfect Nighthawk application.
- One can easily able to configure Wi-Fi settings, Network name (SSID) and the password.
- It permits to remotely access the Netgear Nighthawk router.
- By scanning the bar code, you can easily share the Wi-Fi credentials.
How to download Netgear Nighthawk App for Smartphones?
To download the nighthawk-app, the users are required to follow the below instructions. Steps to perform are:-
- Locate the nighthawk-app.com by using an appropriate internet browser.
- In the second step, go to the address bar of your internet browser.
- Mention the Nighthawk app in the search section.
- Move your cursor and click on the download button for Google play store or Apple store.
- In the next step, click on the accept button only after reading all terms and condition view at the window screen and permit the app to download.
So, this is how one can download the Netgear Nighthawk application over the smartphones and can be accessed remotely without any single error.
Besides that, if one wants to set up their Netgear router with the help of
Nighthawk-app, then one needs to follow the below information carefully.
Steps to install Netgear router through Nighthawk app
Here are the following steps that should be kept in mind of the users while installing the Netgear router with the help of Nighthawk application.
- In the first and foremost, you need to connect the available antennas to the Nighthawk router.
- Secondly, you need to attach your existing modem to the internet port labelled on the Netgear router.
- Now, turn on your router. Wait sometimes, until the power LEDs will not blink.
- Open the downloaded Nighthawk app over your smartphone. Then, go to the settings and click on the Wi-Fi option. Then, connect the Nighthawk router’s network.
- Provide the Network name (for Wi-Fi) along with the password.
- After that, you need to follow the on-screen instructions carefully in order to complete the installation process of Netgear router with the help of a Nighthawk application.
However, from the above discussion, it becomes quite clear how to download the Netgear Nighthawk application. Additionally, we have also discussed the steps to install the Netgear router by using a particular application