There will be no more dead zones in your house as Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 adds 2,500 sq. ft. to your existing network. Nighthawk AC1900 also eliminates Wi-Fi dead zones and all types of buffering in hard to reach locations. Its fast wireless speed can go up to AX6000. The Wi-Fi 6 capability of this router gives you 6 Gbps of streaming with HD quality videos, gaming, and Internet browsing with fast downloads. You can move freely even around the farthest corners of your house with a single WIFI name. You can go inside and outside of your home without losing any WIFI signal connectivity.
Follow the Netgear Nighthawk setup AC19000 instructions before login
- Disconnect your existing router from the WAN of the modem and the LAN of the computer.
- Turn off Both the devices for a few minutes. Remove the power line adapters of these devices to disconnect them from the power outlet also.
- Now, switch off the modem. Remove the power adapter of the modem and the included batteries.
- Power on the modem by plugging the power adapter into the power slot.
- And then position the batteries as positioned earlier. Give a minute to your modem and let it power.
- After that, attach the power line adapter to the power slot of the router. And then hook it up to the power outlet.
- Then, connect your configuration device to the WIFI network as Netgear Nighthawk AC1900.
- For the login credentials, check the label of the router and note down the username and password.
Netgear Nighthawk login after setup
To login to your Netgear Nighthawk router web interface, follow the guidelines below.
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the LAN port of your router and computer.
- Open a web browser. Enter the setup web address in the Addy, such as http://nighthawk-app.com.
- If it does not work, then input an IP address, like http://22.214.171.124.
- The recommended web browser is Google Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer.
- Avoid using Firefox. As you enter the login web URL, a login window will prompt you.
- In the prompting Netgear Nighthawk login window, enter the security keys.
- You must have noted down the login details from the label of your Netgear Nighthawk ac1900 router.
- In this case, it is the first installation of your router. The setup wizard will load Netgear Nighthawk automatically.
- Click and begin the SETUP process to continue the process of Netgear Nighthawk setup and login.
- In case you wish to set the WIFI configuration manually, skip this option.
- If the router dashboard loads successfully, come down scrolling the page and hit the option [SETUP WIZARD].
- Your http://nighthawk-app.com internet connection process will complete automatically.
Follow the below-listed steps for Netgear Nighthawk setup via WPS
- Using the connected computer device with your Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 router, press the HOME button.
- Select the option for Settings.
- Select the option to set up the WIFI Network.
- Then, select [Network Setup] or [Setup Network] Connections.
- Select Wireless option, then Wireless LAN or Wi-Fi option.
- Here, you can find and Select WPS (Push Button).
- Select the option [Start] so that the router searches for the WPS connection.
- Push the WPS button on the router also to establish a WPS connection.
Depending on the router and the home configuration of your computer, it may take a few minutes to connect.
NOTES: Most Netgear Nighthawk routers have a light called [Internet LED]. It flashes when the connection will establish successfully. On a successful network, you should hit the OK to complete the process.
Netgear setup troubleshooting
If you are having Netgear Nighthawk setup issues, then you must try some troubleshooting steps. Netgear Nighthawk setup troubleshooting steps are simple. Here we have discussed some of the best methods to troubleshoot your Netgear Nighthawk setup issues.
- Disconnect your Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 devices from all the wired cable connections.
- Disconnect the router from the modem also.
- Before connecting your modem to the router, reboot it.
- When your modem reboots, connect it to the internet port of the Netgear Nighthawk router login.
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect the router with the internet port of the modem.
- Download the Netgear Nighthawk app to install your devices.
- The Netgear Nighthawk app is available for all types of Smart devices.
- Netgear Nighthawk app prompts automatically to set up your client device.
- If you cannot install your router using the Netgear Nighthawk app, try installing the devices manually using the web-based utility.
- Try connecting your computer or the mobile to the WIFI network. For this, use the default username and password of your router.
- The Netgear Nighthawk setup uses ADMIN as the default username and PASSWORD as the default user password.
Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 provides the default credentials with every model on its label. Launch a web browser. And enter the Netgear Nighthawk login credentials on the login page, and hit the enter key.