As we already know technologies get advanced. All electronic appliances like Television, laptop, tablet, refrigerator all are getting digitally connected with the network. Wi-Fi is one of the essential needs in day-to-day life. As technology is getting advanced: the monotony of people is also increasing: They want to do multiple tasks through a single device. Keeping all these things in mind, Netgear has launched an application which is well known as the “Netgear Nighthawk App”.
The Nighthawk App is used to control and monitor your home network. It means that the application can monitor and control those devices which are connected through your Wi-Fi network. And the most important and big news is: Netgear Application is compatible with Android and IOS devices.
Nighthawk App can easily get set up, within minutes. There is no need for any technical knowledge for that. So, you can easily get connected with the wi-fi enjoy all facilities easily. You can also see your connected device, check your internet speed anytime, manage other Netgear subscription facilities, and many more other functionalities through a simple one smart device.
Features of Netgear Nighthawk App are:
- One Simple Management Dashboard: View Network Status, notifications and all features which your router offers.
- Pause the Internet: If you want to pause the internet of any device, you can easily do so
- Internet Speed Test: Check the speed of your broadband from your service provider
- Smart Parental Control: Easily Manage Content and Time online through Circle Smart Panel Control Feature
- Anywhere Access: Monitor and Control your home wi-fi from anywhere
- Armor Security: Advanced Cybersecurity on your network to avoid online threat on your connected device
- Guest Wi-Fi : Set up Separate and Secure Wi-Fi network for your guest
- Traffic Meter: Use to monitor till the end of the day how much internet used
- More: Update Firmware many more!
Now, You want to install that nighthawk App then download it directly from Play Store or visits the site : nighthawk-app.com and enjoy its new updated feature too. From your Nighthawk app’s dashboard, you can enable Circle, enable NETGEAR Armor, configure guest WiFi, and more.
Smart Parental Control Feature: That allows your family to manage all of your’s home connected device. Because of that Parents can filter the online content and limit the timing for online as well as set the bedtime for all connected device in the home. Easily pause the internet and keep eyes on kids – what kids are up to online.
Netgear Armor: It’s a one form of cybersecurity facility which protect your personal data and network from the online threats or viruses. Wherever you are it does not matter, it will protect your network and data from all online viruses or threats. For that you should have subscription. One subscription will protect your unlimited number of connected devices either its laptop, mobile, phones, thermostats to security camera all are get secured by only one feature that’s called Netgear Armor.
Now, the question is How do I use the Netgear Nighthawk app?
Steps for install Router through Netgear Nighthawk App:
- Attach the provided antenna and connect your modem to the Internet port on your router.
- Power on your router and till all LED light gets on
- Through Play store download that netgear Nighthawk App (both for IOS and Android)
- On your IOS or Android device GOTO<Setting<WIFI<find<and connect with your router wi-fi network
- By Default, the router Wi-Fi network name always be (SSID) and network key (password) on the router label
- Now Launch the Netgear Nighthawk App on your mobile device
- Follows the instruction that display on app to install router and connect to internet and complete the process
- After that create a account in Nighthawk App by filling up the normal question like name, mail, number, password
- Sign in the Application < After sign in onscreen instruction are available step by step follow that to connect the router and lastly click the save button.
- Now enjoy the App and their features.