|App Name||Cube Solver v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||4.8 ( 273K )|
Just describe your puzzle to get the 3D solution :
– Pocket Cube : this app can solve the Rubik’s cube 2×2 in 14 moves or less !
– Rubik’s Cube : solves the classic 3×3 cube with an average of 27 moves.
– Skewb : solved in 11 moves maximum.
– Pyraminx : solved in 11 moves disregarding the trivial rotation of the tips.
– Ivy Cube : solved in 8 moves maximum.
Practice solving your puzzle as fast as possible with random shuffling and a timer with full statistics (SpeedCubing).
Learn to solve the classic 3×3 step by step with the Fridrich method.
Create patterns on your 3×3 cube.
This application needs internet access to get the solution.
The 3×3 solver is written by Herbert Kociemba.
Other solvers are written by JeffProd.